“Great Green Chili”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I like this place. I've been there a few times and had mixed reviews. However, our past visit I was pleasantly surprised. I had a smothered tostado with the hot chili and it was great. Their homemade salsa was good and they had great service. It was tasty. Give it a try.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

As always the relleno's are great. I always have it with the 1/2 and 1/2 chili so that the temperature is just right. Their house margarita's are great as well. We probably go here at least three times a month

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food seems back up to snuff. It definitely went down hill for a while. It is not as good as the Legendary Brewery Barr II, but it still worth going if you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

They have the best salsa around. I'm a huge consumer of salsa and even though they are more tex mex food the salsa is like no other. The chips they serve are also good. The have a Bloody Mary bar on Sunday mornings. The price is super cheap especially if you go around happy hour. It's cheaper to eat there than eat at home

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We think the food is very good and love the chili. I usually get the "award winning" rellenos with 1/2 and 1/2 chili. Yummy! We took the family to the Lone Tree Brewery Bar III last night to celebrate our son's 28th birthday and everyone loved it (from the 4 year old to the older folk). We made reservations for 8 and they were all set up and waiting for us when we arrived. The beers and frozen strawberry margaritas were also enjoyed. I'd recommend this restaurant - it was recommended to us by friends and we've been sold ever since. Very well priced.

1  Thank paddy318

Been to Brewery Bar III? Share your experiences!