We just came back from a wonderful 18 days holiday at the residence Zanzibar. This beautiful hotel met all our expectations. It was exactly as described by friends of ours who highly recommended it. Our break was simply perfect in every way: Beautifully decorated villa with private pool, great food, exccellent service, a very warm and friendly staff and atmosphere, perfect privacy, splendid beach that offers amazing and different sceneries with each low/high tide, great animation, immaculate gardens with lush vegetation, a fun kids club that our 11 years old boy and 5 years old totally enjoyed everyday. The whole experience was absolutely flawless to the point that we extended our stay while there. Thank you to the entire team of the residence for our lovely break.
Having traveled to many locations and islands in the Indian Ocean, and being demanding about hotel service and quality, I really recommend to anybody wishing to visit Zanzibar and looking for luxury, elegance and privacy to stay at the Residence hotel. We will be back!
Loubna Ayouche Combalat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Zanzibar lies within a lush, forested 32-hectare estate where five-star luxuries sit harmoniously alongside nature's untouched beauty. Feel your spirits soar amid extensive tropical gardens that meet with powder-soft white sand lapped by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Inspired by the island's eclectic cultures, our luxury Zanzibar resort blends modern comforts with Swahili, Omani, British and Indian influences. Indulge in the privacy of the spacious villas, attended on if you wish by your own personal butler. Enjoy carefree days relaxing by your private pool, on the beach, or exploring the gardens on foot or by bicycle. Savour a taste of the Spice Island's unique blend of cultures and cuisines, and the pleasure of sensational spa treatments. Discover more of the island and the waters that surround it in a myriad of activities, from visiting historic sites and rare natural wonders to deep sea fishing and diving with dolphins. Whether you dream of a quiet couple's retreat or fun in the sun for the whole family, embrace all the delights of our island life at The Residence Zanzibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Residence Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Zanzibar Hotel Kizimkazi
- The Residence Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Kizimkazi