“Location, Location, Location”
Review of Nosara Beach House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nosara
Nosara Beach House
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Nosara
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This place was perfect for our family. Two bedrooms, kitchenette, pool and AC! The walk to the beach was a good one and it is located about a 5 minute walk from everything. Leah was very helpful with recommendations and tips before and during our trip. Seidy and staff were great and accommodating. We were very happy to have found this place and we highly recommend. It's a no frills kind of place which is perfect for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travelfox_13

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My fiance and I recently stayed at the Nosara Beach House, with two friends. The house and location provided the perfect accommodations for all. Easy access to the beach with great surf, for my fiance and I who surf, and a beautiful beach and relaxing pool side area for reading and relaxing for our non-surfer friends. The location also is walkable to numerous restaurants, providing easy access for all. (The one thing I would note is that if you are arriving late, eat before you arrive, as restaurants and stores close around 9:30 p.m. We made that mistake.) We unfortunately did not have the benefit of meeting Leah, the owner, who happened to be out of town the week we were there, and, as such, may have lost part of that special touch that we have read she offers. That said, she was very helpful and accommodating despite her absence, the house was lovely, and location great. We highly recommend the Nosara Beach House.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I visited Nosara with my family and we loved everything about the town and the Nosara Beach House. It was the perfect, no frills, relaxing beach vacation we were looking for. Leah, the owner, went out of her way to make our mother's birthday extra special. We look forward to returning to Nosara and we definitely stay at the Nosara Beach House again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MMorgan2013
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My Girl friend and I went to Costa Rica to visit some friends that moved there recently. The local Friend recomended NBH as it is right on the beach (The buffer area puts it like 300Yrds from beach) and right next to the break he perfers to surf. We showed up late Friday night and although there was no one there we found a note with instructions and found your room with no problem. The next day we had a quick tour of the grounds by Leah and we were off to rent a surf board and check out the town. A five minute walk north you find several shopps and restaurants. Five Minutes to the south is the main town area with lots of shopping(Costa Rica "lots of shopping" is different from your USA town).

You have to remember this is not Disney and there are challanges living/visiting in a 3rd world country. The power was shut off most of one day and the water (shortage in dry season) was shut off several afternoons for several hours. There are bugs/ants. I don't think it is any cleanliness problem as our friends living there have them also. Ants in the room daily - some little ones, some biger ones. Didn't bother me as I kind of expected this sort of thing but my GF was kind of freaked (woman for ya!).

We really liked having the small kitchen as we ate about 1/2 our meals at the room. Small fridge, Microwave and cook top served us well. Saved us a couple bucks also.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We stayed at NBH for two weeks in January. It was perfect...very close to the beach, nice rooms, great relaxing pool area. There are only 4 rooms for rent, keeping it quiet and low key. The efficiency rooms had a small kitchen that worked great for us. The owner, Leah, was not only really nice, but gracious and very helpful. We highly recommend it, but want to make sure there will be room for us when we return!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NancyF33ft
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This was a great place for me to surf (quick walk to the beach) and my wife relax.

Leah was very helpful and friendly. She took my wife shopping while I surfed.

It was one of our best trips we have taken, I am already planning a return trip, possibly next year.

Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Costa Rica.

Rick & Tacey

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Nosara Beach House. Leah, Seidy, and all the staff there was amazing. The accomodations were nice and you can't beat the two minute walk to the beach that is clean and not over-run by too many people (and take a beverage to the beach to watch the sunset!). Great places to dine in walking distance. Leah and Seidy really helped us out with recommendations on surf lessons, zip lines, deep sea fishing (we caught over 100 lbs of Mahi Mahi...don't miss out on this!), restaurants, etc. My sister and I took our older parents with us on our 'surf trip' but there was something for everyone...including my parents who are beyond their surfing years. I would suggest you stay at the Nosara Beach House for the best vacation you have had in years at a price that cannot be beat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family