“Great Trip to Nosara, Costa Rica with Nosara Paradise Rentals”

Nosara Paradise Rentals
Ranked #13 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Nosara
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and I spent a fantastic week in Nosara with Nosara Paradise Rentals and Fishing Nosara. Everything from our round-trip transfers to/from San Jose, to the accomodations (Casa Bonita), and service was great. Craig and Matt were both very responsive and answered all of our questions very quickly prior to our trip. Everything they promised was included, and there were no loose ends when we arrived. I fished three full days with Cap't David on the Explorer who worked hard each day to put us on the fish. We caught Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi, among many other species. I also caught my main target, a beautiful Roosterfish, 20 minutes in on the first day. We enjoyed fresh fish for dinner every night. My family especially enjoyed the horseback tour up the mountain, which was arranged through the office when we arrived. Breakfast, including some of the freshest fruit we have ever had, was delivered each morning right on time, which was a great start to each day. There are beautiful beaches with a very consistent surf break, within easy walking distance, as well as restaurants and shops right there in town. The scenery is amazing and the kids especially enjoyed listening to the Howler Monkeys and searching for them in the trees. We were lucky enough to see quite a few on the horesback tour, as well as some right there in town. If you are thinking about Costa Rica as a fishing destination, to surf, or simply relax and enjoy some of the most amazing scenery you will ever come across, I highly recomend you contact Craig to discuss what he has to offer. We certainly will be back!

Eric A.
Wilmington, NC

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric A

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Have stayed at Norsara Paradise Rentals on serveral times. Javier and the staff are the best. Last time we went it was with my wife and two daughters and had a great time. The beach is close and the Casa Tucan is our favorite place to catch a bite. My family had a great time and will be heading back to Norsara in May. We love this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jay t
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I were part of a group of six that stayed in the Casa Capitan for a week, The house was beautiful, and absolutely perfect for our group. Our favorite spot was the back porch. If we were awake, we were sitting out there. Not only was the view wonderful, with the tropical landscaping. But, since the property borders a nature preserve, we were visited by howler monkeys, white-throated magpie-jays, iguanas, and a strange mammal that I've never seen before, maybe a coati? The house is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and the beach. Being from South Florida, we're not accustomed to hills, or climbing them. So we drove the cart most of the time. But that also allowed us to venture a little further than we would've on foot. We probably shopped a little more than we should've, too...
Jenny prepared breakfast for us daily, freshened our linens, and did a couple loads of laundry for us midweek - we didn't have to pack as many clothes! (I was told she also makes the lunches for the fishing trips) ***INSIDER INFO: REQUEST JENNY'S FRIED CHICKEN*** The guys said it was fantastic!
Arturo, Freddy, and Javier do a fantastic job in the office. They arranged massages, ziplining, fishing, and a turtle tour for us. They also were able to handle us ladies when we broke the fridge AND the golf cart! They even brought us ice to cool off our drinks while we were waiting on the repair man.
We spent a couple days laying on the beach, a couple days exploring and shopping, and the rest of the time doing our planned excursions. Everyone we met was warm and friendly. Even though we didn't speak Spanish, most of the locals speak English - or enough that we could communicate.
It was a sad, sad day when we had to pack up and leave Casa Capitan. We had found paradise, and now were being forced back to reality. I knew it was just as amazing to the rest of our group when they were planning our return to Casa Capitan while standing in the check-in line at the San Jose Airport!

2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I and another couple spent a wonderful time with Fishing Nosara . I am a cohost of a Spanish radio fishing show in the Tampa Florida market and had spoken to Javier by phone as he calls in and gives us the Costa Rica update . Meetng him and his staff was a pleasure and they went beyond the norm to make our stay successful . We stayed in the the 1 bedroom apartment since our time there was short but I found them comfortable and good for couples . I found the captains and boats to be very professional and they worked very hard to make sure we caught fish and had a good time . I really think they offer the best fishing value in Costa Rica and recommend them highly .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I am a professional charter captain in SW Florida and came down with a group of 5. We actually stayed in Casa Capitan which is the biggest house they have. The place is great and the staff are even better. From the Freddy who picks you up in the bus, to jenny who made our tico breakfast to Arturo and Javier in the front office who checked in on us all the time to make sure our trip was great. And of course the captains and crews on the Fishing Nosara boats were masters of their crafts. A dream vacation and we are allready planning our return trip. Tell em Captain Charlie sent you.

Room Tip: All are great.
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Awesome place to crash after catching huge fish all day. Nice place. Super close to the beach. Walk to the beach to watch the sunset every night. Great places to eat within walking distance. I would highly recommend this place to family and friends. We are planning on staying here again very soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have stayed at Nosara Paradise Rentals my last 2 trips to Nosara, and both times my experience has been excellent! They pick us up from the Nosara Airport, and take us right to our rental. Each time the rooms are very clean, the AC is ice cold and the beds are very comfortable with clean linens. I love the location, it's an easy walk to the beach, and short walk to Nosara Yoga Institute, MiniSuper and many restaurants.

The first time we stayed here it was just my wife and I, and we stayed in Casa Surfeando, perfect for 2 people. The second time we were vacationing with another couple, and stayed in Casa Bonita...very roomy and comfortable.

The grounds are beautiful with plenty of hammocks and a nice pool. My favorite part is the staff...very friendly and helpful staff + they have everything you need for an awesome trip: fishing, snorkel gear, bikes or golf cart rentals for getting around, kayaks, etc.

Bottom line - this place is awesome and a great value for the area. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple