“Couldn't ask for better”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nosara Paradise Rentals
Ranked #12 of 25 Speciality Lodging in Nosara
Tennessee
“Couldn't ask for better”
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Everything about this trip was a dream! Craig and his staff made the trip easy and accommodating. I love all the local animals that come visit the houses. They were hard to leave. One of the teenagers that came with our family was injured on the beach and Craig's staff didn't hesitate to help and go beyond what you would expect being in another country. I can't say enough positive things about Nosara Paradise Rentals to do justice. Mark at Coconut Harry's (by the beach) was a total pleasure to deal with. I would highly suggest renting boards from him. I felt like I was leaving my family when I had to come home!! Thank you Kumi and Javier for everything you did for our family!!

Stayed December 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 18 January 2011

Mark Benoit from Coconut Harry's (shop by the beach) totally made our vacation--staff is super friendly, helpful, full of great local advice without any attitude--we took lessons from luigi who was fantastic and stayed at Casa Neptune which was perfect for 2 couples--quiet, clean, safe easy walk to town/beach

Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bznbetsy
FLEMING ISLAND FLORIDA
Reviewed 3 November 2010

This was our first trip to Costa. We heard from a close friend that Craig at Nosara Paradise Rentals was the way to go. We gave him a call and by my surprise he answered on the first ring. He chatted with me and helped with all the fine tuning of our vacation. Hats off to Mr. Sutton!!!! Im telling you he covered everything with me =). So we arrive and we chose to be picked up from the airport (great choice) They even had Bud Light Lime for us! (our fav)!!!!. I can go on and on - I will sum it up for you guys that are looking for a great spot in Costa with security and staff u would love to take home with u! This is defiantly the resort to stay at! We were so impressed before we left (after a week!) we booked again to travel back at Christmas. My kids loved the beach and Javier is their new buddy! They wanted to stay out on the Wanderer with him all day everyday! Casa Capitan was superb we couldn't ask for more!!!! I know you will enjoy like we did =)

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 7 October 2010

4 of us came to Nosara to surf and had the best time ever. The booking with Craig from Nosara Paradise Rentals was super easy and simple. He was an excellent resource when we were there and always checked to see if we needed anything. We stayed in Casa Tranquilo the Surfeando units. The places were simple, clean, and had everything we needed. We were right next to the pool and that was a bonus as well. I will certainly come back and stay again in Craig's places and would recommend them to anyone. Nosara is a great place!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Clinton, Utah
Reviewed 11 August 2010

Nosara and its surounding beaches are absolutely breath taking. White sandy beach with beautiful blue waters, brown sand beach with amazing surfing, even black sand beach, all within minutes of the Nosara Paradise Rentals property. Houses located in the middle of the beautiful jungle. Within walking distance of the beach and multiple resturaunts. The houses are amazing as well...All I need to say is wood doors with big fish carved into them. They even have a private pool, but who needs that with the ocean right there! I am going back to Nosara and I will be staying at the Nosara Paradise Rentals. I recommend choosing this hotel for your next Costa Rican trip.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nedsilvy22
utah
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or surf trip, Nosara Paradise Rentals is perfect! It is located in the heart of the town, and is no more than a few minutes walk, through the beautiful rainforest, to the beach. You will feel like a local! The rentals come equipped with everything you need. The staff is more than willing to get you anything you need, and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
There is amazing wildlife right outside the rentals.
I have no desire to vacation anywhere else!

• Stayed January 2009, travelled with friends
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I found Craig Sutton's place by going through VRBO(vacation rentals by owner) and after talking to him I chatted with the husband, my two sons and a girlfriend and shared all the information and we chose to work with Craig. I have never used VRBO and I was rather nervous planning my first experience to be out of the USA.

What a wonderful experience Nosara Paradise Rentals was. Nosara is such a lovely place and this villa was close to a little shopping center that was fitted with a nice bakery, shopping, resturants and an EMT facility. The outside sitting, pool and garden area was really comfortable and very well used by us all.

The staff is very nice and will help you to plan about anything you would want, from fishing trips, horse back rides through the Nosara River with a wonderful mid-day meal prepared for you to a wonderful Rodeo on a Friday night. You can actually participate if you so incline.

Since we have been there Craig and the staff have added a new building and tours for the vacationers.

Would I go again and stay in the same place - You betcha! Would I use VRBO again to book another trip - Yes without a doubt-.

Thank you Craig for such a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nosara
Boutique Hotel Lagarta Lodge
#3 of 22 in Nosara
KayaSol Surf Hotel
KayaSol Surf Hotel
#7 of 22 in Nosara

Been to Nosara Paradise Rentals? Share your experiences!