Alexa provides great hospitality. The hotel only has a few rooms and it is very quite and private. We used the shared kitchen a couple times, it is clean and well equipped. Of course there is a nice view as the name suggests. The pool is big enough for a couple laps and deep enough for diving. We saw monkeys on the adjacent property regularly. The humming bird feeders are also always busy. I would recommend a four wheel drive, although some people made it there in a prius. It is a 10 minute drive to the beach, to restaurants, or to the village. It is a 5 min walk to nature reserve. We will be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No other hotel in Nosara Costa Rica can offer a more beautiful panoramic view of the ocean including Playa Guiones and Playa Pelada. Located upon a hilltop, Bella Vista Mar truly lives up to its name. We are conveniently located for all your vacation activities, and will help you plan to do as much or as little as you like! Horseback riding? World's longest zipline? Sportfishing? We've got all that and MORE! Our friendly staff and homey atmosphere are the ideal combination for a perfect vacation destination.You'll enjoy our relaxed and casual lodging policy. Come as you are, be yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Bella Vista Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Mar Hotel Nosara
- Bella Vista Mar Costa Rica/Nosara