I went to Costa Rica yoga spa for a few days recently. I went there with a very specific intention to do one ceremony of iboga. I was not an addict of anything but have been burdened by some health challenges after some trauma a few years back. The staff at the spa was extremely warm and welcoming. I had a beautiful iboga experience with a great deal of love and support by the facilitators. I was blown away by the way I felt when I left. After having three years of strange and anxious nervous feelings, my body and my mind feel peaceful.
I highly recommend iboga for everyone as well as I really enjoyed Costa Rica yoga spa, staff and the beautiful facilities. The yoga was tremendous on top of it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Costa Rica Yoga Spa , we believe the good life begins with a balance of the mind, body, and spirit. Whether you're looking to find fun and adventure, deepen your practice of yoga, or simply begin your path to renewal and rediscovery, you'll find an abundance of ways to do this and much more. This will occur at our location atop a jungle riviera overlooking awe-inspiring jungle canopy and Pacific Ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Costa Rica Yoga Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Yoga Hotel Nosara
- Costa Rica Yoga Spa Nosara