I went to Costa Rica Yoga Spa on a Yoga retreat. The grounds are perfectly manicured. The rooms and shower area was well maintained. The people on staff were absolute delights while constantly tending to any of our needs. Everyone (Staff) there seems to always have a smile on their faces and made me feel like family. The food was AMAZING. While I was there, they only served Vegetarian / Vegan dishes. Although it was my first time on a completely Vegetarian diet I did not miss eating meat AT ALL. I HIGHLY recommend this magical place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Costa Rica Yoga Spa , we believe the good life begins with a balance of the mind, body, and spirit. Whether you're looking to find fun and adventure, deepen your practice of yoga, or simply begin your path to renewal and rediscovery, you'll find an abundance of ways to do this and much more. This will occur at our location atop a jungle riviera overlooking awe-inspiring jungle canopy and Pacific Ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Costa Rica Yoga Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Yoga Hotel Nosara
- Costa Rica Yoga Spa Nosara