All reviews life changing costa rica zip lining magical place pura vida every meal the pacific ocean other guests pure magic organic garden local beaches special place my home away from home watching the sunset surf lessons the kitchen staff every evening
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place is magical! Prepare yourself for waking up in the mornings, open the door of your room and enjoy the view over the jungle into the ocean while some monkeys climb the trees beside you. The staff is super friendly and provides you with delicious food out of their own greenhouse, which is nearby and open to visit. And if you are interested you can learn a lot about gardening and planting. 5 stars without a doubt!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
CostaRicaYoga, Director of Sales at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi Andres!! Thanks so much for staying with us, and so glad you enjoyed it. We'd love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I was at Costa Rica Yoga Spa for 2 weeks. The location on top of the mountain with views of the Pacific was captivating. The meals were delicious and healthy. When some of our party felt under the weather, the caring staff made special juices, teas, and 'shots' infused with ginger, tumeric and garlic. Everyone went above and beyond. It had such an abundant feel with pineapples, mangoes, and veggies growing on the property. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lorijo2017
CostaRicaYoga, Event Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

We are so happy to have you with us, Lori - it's our pleasure to take care of you!
Please, come back soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was at CRYS for week in June and really loved it! The weather was good, only a bit of rain, and the food was amazing. Everyone I met there was really interesting and helpful, I took in some great yoga and all of the nature was amazing. I saw monkeys and butterflies. The food was delicious and all of the staff really helpful, I felt totally taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Hi Jessica,
Thank you so much for your visit and your review, we loved having you here and all of the beautiful photos you took :)

Come back soon JESS!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I found the CRYS to be the highlight of my 2017. I cannot wait to return to the beautiful owners, the atmosphere, and the energy that the soul can wear like fancy pajamas. This cozy yet open space is great for hiking/running, or for lounging around in a hammock. The staff goes above and beyond in many ways. It's safe and exciting. MONKEYS! I just love howler monkeys. And not to mention the best view in Nosara. So if you are looking to treat your self, this is the place

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
CR YOGA S, General Manager at Costa Rica Yoga Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Erik. We hope to see you soon. The monkeys are waiting for you!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Loved my week at the CRYS.
Staff were helpful, kind and always available. Yoga and meditation classes were amazing and surrounded by lush jungle sounds.
Food was organic from their own farm and delicious... Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hello Xavier, thank you so much for your kind words. We are waiting for you to come back. We have a new chef that will amaze you!