“Terrible service”
Review of Vista Del Paraiso - CLOSED

Vista Del Paraiso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: http://www.paradiseviewvillas.com/restaurant.html. This is where we found them on line. Its an amazing view restaurant.
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Don't get me wrong with this place, the view is great and the location is great, however
I recently got married down in Nosara and I planned different events for all my guests to enjoy while there. I had pre-arranged with Debbie (the owner) to bring my guests up to her place for dinner one of the nights. This couldn't have been any worse of a decision. My guests and I have nevered been treated so horribly. I thought that I was doing her a favor by bringing her so much business in 1 night. She closed the resturant for us (which I never asked her to do) and I think that she thought we owed her something for doing this. She expected all of the guests to order an entree and when some guests wanted to split a meal or just order an appetizer, Debbie came over and was mad and told them that they all needed to order thier own dinner. The food was very expensive and was not worth the money. These were not the only issues we had but I will not go any further.

I took 30 guests up to her place and every guest left there saying they couldn't believe how poor the service was.

I highly recommend going somewhere else if you have a group of people as I don't think Debbie can handle this.

2  Thank sopitted

Reviewed 15 May 2011

This is now the 3rd time we stayed here. It's so beautiful, the view is breathtaking, clean spacious rooms. A hiighlight is the custom waterfall shower in the rooms. From the rooms you can see the surf and it's so peaceful and quiet. Unbeatable price. Debbie the owner makes you feel like home. The food is amazing and everything is so clean. Love it here, will be back many more times!!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2011

My family had the pleasure of staying at Vista del Paraiso for one week. It is a few minutes drive up the hill from Playa Guiones but so worth the view and tranquil environment. Debbie is the owner and chef. Every
morning we enjoyed a delightful breakfast with incredible views. She also has an amazing sunset happy hour & evening menu. We enjoyed our time in Nosara and especially the nature and wildlife from our cabina deck!

Reviewed 11 April 2011

Chef Bishop has the finest view in the area, excellent food and unbeliveable ambiance. We have eaten there several times and have always been recieved as family and treated as family. You will love this place. Remember, get there before dark to enjoy the killer view.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Debbie Bishop is one of the Most Impressive Chefs I have ever experienced.. Coming from Savannah, Ga where there are over 500 restaurants available to choose from, I can honestly say that I have never been treated so much like family.. She has a wide range of specialties including Gluten Free and Vegan items which are very hard to find.. I recently had Debbie's Texas Fried Chicken and I guess everything IS bigger in Texas because my portion was HUGE and So Delicious.. She has an ALL U CAN EAT Fish Fry and BBQ every Friday night with the freshest Fish in all of Nosara.. Beautiful View, Amazing Food at an unbelievable price/portion AND she gives you free beverages with your meal making it even better.. , Swimming Pool, WIFI... A Talking Parrot... What more could you possibly want??? YOU MUST VISIT VISTA DEL PARAISO while in Nosara..