“Great meal, great price in Nosara”
Review of Pacifico Azul

Pacifico Azul
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I had the tuna tartar to start. She had shrimp and mahi mahi with an avocado cream sauce and I had the seafood pasta. We thoroughly enjoyed our entire meal and the price was more than fair. There was so much seafood in my pasta it's as if I was eating cioppino.

They have pretty good live music Sunday nights. We sat at 6:15 pm and by 7:00 pm there was a wait. I would recommend this restaurant as a must in Nosara especially if you're looking for a nicer but casual sit down meal.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We enjoyed our experience here. The service was good, the fish fresh and well portioned. We especially loved the avocado sauce that covered mahi mahi.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The food was pretty good.
We got veggie tempra, filet fish and garlic octopus.
Everything was tasty, but flies were keep coming to our table:(
We couldn't enjoy our meal..
Limited food choice but it's good if you can handle the flies.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very good food, service & the night we were there, the was a live band, not too loud, playing good rock&roll that my teenagers actually like.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We heard this was a good restaurant, and finally made it in. Amazing tender and huge serving of tuna tartare. Had a beautiful fish dinner and shrimp salad. Lovely splurge night for us.