“Great times with great people”
Review of iQuad

iQuad
More attraction details
Owner description: Renting a Honda 420cc ATV or Golf Cart is the perfect way to see everything Nosara and the surrounding areas have to offer! We also have multiple ATV tours available including: Top of the Ranges, Coffee Lovers, Turtle Nesting & Hatching, Snorkelling, Surf Adventures or you can design your own with our knowledgable tour guides.
Reviewed 23 December 2013

What a great experience recommend to anyone had a great day out riding brand new quads through thick mountain tops with a great stop half way for a swim at a gorgeous waterfall followed by a decent through the river with more than a dozen water crossings how could you go wrong will definitely do it again. Thanks to Alex and Mark for the great time out.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have been going to Nosara for over 20 years and I have done many of the adventure tours while there. I joined Alex and crew for a quad tour and it was amazing. We went through the hills and did river crossings behind Nosara. I felt like I did when I first started going there. The remote hills of the countryside were beautiful and it reinvigorated me. All of the equipment was new and well maintained. One of the best tours I have done here and I highly recommend it for anyone coming to Nosara.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Jumped into a group tour as a solo traveller and had an amazing time! Mark makes for a great guide to the back jungles of Guanacaste. Plenty of gorgeous river crossings and waterfalls. Would recommend this for anyone looking to get out of Nosara and experience what makes this region such a special place in the world!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Alex hooked us up solid! Marcus took us out for the better part of two hours and we saw more of the Costa Rican country side than I ever have before!!! Definitely on the to-do list for anyone coming to Nosara!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our group of 7 took the tour with Mark today, and had an INCREDIBLE TIME. The owner, Alex, seems to be a really good dude - much like everyone you meet down here. The river crossings were awesome, the views were fantastic, and what a beautiful country! The NEW Honda Ranchers packed plenty of power for the terrain. We encountered many Howler Monkeys and beautiful birds and gorgeous farmland. Take the tour. Seriously. As an avid adventurer who needs constant entertainment, I feel I'm qualified to recommend these guys. BRING A BANDANA (for the dust)