Well imagine not having to take out your wallet even once while you're on holiday. The Surf Simply guys provide nothing but refreshing services such as these throughout your time there. Everything from surf, food, outings, massage and yoga is taken care off.
Jems gourmet food is incredible and experimental and I would rate it higher than any of the top restaurants we were taken to. The massage was beyond incredible at day 5 when my body was not moving anymore. The sunset yoga was a perfect combination to the surf.
The surf lessons are technical and you learn from EVERY session. How could you not, you get blackboard and video tips aside from a twice a day surf schedule. The guys are friendly and take their coaching very seriously.
Somehow by the end of it, you will leave feeling either:
- you want to become a surf pro
- surfing is your sport. for life.
- promising yourself you will be surfing more regularly
- upgrade your fitness regime after you saw yourself in the surf camp, surfing twice daily!
Ill be back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surf Simply has broken the surf camp mold by providing coaching of a standard one would usually expect to receive in more mainstream sports. The makes of the Surf Simply podcast (available on iTunes) offer all inclusive package from their beautiful boutique surf coaching resort in Nosara, Costa Rica. You stay incorporates not only - video analysis, theory sessions on everything from board design to surf forecasting, pool training and in water coaching during your two fun surf session each day; but also transfers, accommodation, yoga classes, massage, fresh home cooked food and a variety of destinations in the evening from beach BBQs to stunning cliff top restaurants. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Surf Simply Costa Rica/Nosara