We stayed here for 5 days and must say the hotel was great and the staff was very friendly. There are so many people working at this hotel that no matter where you turn you will find someone there to help you. Here are the PROS and CONS...
1. The hotel room has AC
2. The staff is VERY helpful
3. The breakfast is GREAT
4. The juice bar has amazing drinks to choose from
5. The beach is super close
6. They have security all over the place 24/7 - I felt almost too secure ;)
7. Salt water pool (though they need to clean it more often, it is somewhat dirty)
8. They can book anything for you to do, which is great!!!
9. They have two laptops you can use and check out and surf the web from your room, the pool, or the bar (and they are mac's so that was a plus).
1. Dinner and Lunch aren't that great, though the Harmony Special for lunch was great (Sea bass, beans, avocado, rice, plantains = yummy)
2. The prices are a little higher here than other places.
3. No TV...
If I did it again I would most likely stay here because this is the best looking hotel out of all of them there. We spoke to some other people that stayed just a few hundred meters away in some condos and that would be the ticket because then you can cook some food...I would recommend this to anyone...
Since this is a HUGE surf town you have to go to INNOCENT SURF SCHOOL to get lessons. After going to all of the places there including the Nosara Surf school, INNOCENT is the best, the people there are certified in CPR, lifeguard, and know how to instruct on how to surf. They even have a pool you can learn in for duck diving. Next time I go back I am going to take all the lessons there...I can't highlight this place enough...
Back to the hotel - Stay here, you won't regret it. We got put up in the CoCo's room first just because our room wasn't ready then we moved to the 1 bedroom bungalow. I liked the CoCo's room better, it was smaller but the private backyard was great. We stayed in room number 16 which is right next to the path to the beach so you can hear all the early bird surfers go by in the morning...not that bad, but if you need it super quiet then say in number 24. The outside showers are pretty awesome if you ask me (though #16 didn't have one, it was inside with a tub)...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony Hotel is the perfect combination of low-key luxury, personal wellness, and authentic connection to the unique natural setting of the Costa Rican Pacific coast. Located on Guiones Beach in Nosara, the Harmony is a stone’s throw from a pristine surf break with consistent year-round waves, ideal for a surfing adventure for any level. Our 24 guest accommodations—each with indoor and outdoor space—are nestled in lush gardens of native plants that afford plenty of opportunities for wildlife sightings. The Harmony Healing Centre is designed as a place of restoration, nurturing and peace with a full menu of all-natural, handmade treatments and an open-air yoga studio. The on-site Restaurant and Juice Bar showcase the bounty of the region using fresh, local ingredients, and our large outdoor pool offers the perfect spot to lounge away a warm afternoon. The Harmony is an excellent place to unwind, relax and get in tune with your natural rhythm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Harmony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel Nosara
- The Harmony Hotel Costa Rica/Nosara