“Fantastic Fishing With Fishing Nosara”
Review of FishingNosara

FishingNosara
More attraction details
Owner description: FishingNosara is made up of professional crews with decades of experience on the water and provides them with cutting-edge equipment, tackle, and logistical support. All our boats have passed USCG Safety inspections. We are the only charter fishing company in the area to provide office services, logistical support, and family-style service on shore as well as on the boat.
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My step-son and I spent four days aboard the Explorer. I have fished off Costa Rica six times in the past. Fishing (and catching) with Captain David and mate Kevin on the Explorer was by far the best experience I've had. We caught more than 20 Dorado, 12+ Sailfish, 4 Wahoo and quite a few football-size tuna. I have been deep sea fishing for more than 40 years. The professionalism and attitude demonstrated by Capt. David and Kevin puts them in a class of their own!

Nick Nichols

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We fished for three days on The Wanderer with Capt. William and mate Alex. They were superb, arguable the hardest working, most pleasant crew I've fished with (and I fish A LOT). This was a "couples" trip and they were helpful to everyone. We raised seven billfish and had enough eating fish to feed a village. The boat was immaculate, the gear top-notch, and constant attention paid to catching fish (changing out for fresh bait, adjusting rigs, visually scouting - everything!). We're planning a more hard-core "guys" trip soon!
Having options of what/where to fish is a nice bonus. As in almost all Nosara/Garza area outfitters, one gets to the fishing boat from the beach in a little skiff - well handled, just be aware!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We fished aboard the explorer and had a great time. We caught 3 sailfish, a mahi, and a couple of tuna. The captain was very knowledgeable and friendly and the deckhand was great as well. Both spoke English, and communication was not a problem. The boat was clean and in good shape. The fishing here is great! We are looking forward to coming back next year.