All reviews pepperoni jungle oasis howler monkeys short walk el chivo life nature hammocks vibe waves surf
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was everything I wanted and needed. It was in the best location, short walk or tuk tuk ride away from everything Nosara has to offer. I truly felt like a local staying at this hotel which made my stay in Nosara that much more special. Owner was very attentive to our needs and requests and gave awesome recommendations on what to do. Even wrote a welcome sign for us which made it feel even more like home! Such a sweet thought.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kimberly C, Owner at Teak Pacific Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Angie, So happy you had such a wonderful time.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This trip was a once in a life time experience. Never being to Nosara before, I did not know what to expect. I decided to stay at The Teak Pacific as a recommendation of a friend. Upon arrival I was greeted by the owner who warmly welcomed me and showed me around the grounds. It was BEAUTIFUL. Like a little jungle oasis. Describing Teak pacific- i would say it's more of like having your little apartment in Nosara - not a busy "hotel" that we think of in the states when going on vacation. My room was clean and offered tons of space with the kitchen and living room area. It was refreshing to be in an environment that I could let go of the stressors of life back in the states and enjoy the beauty of nature and the simplicity of life in Nosara. The Teak is a 5 minute walk to a beautiful beach with white sand and excellent waves for surfing. Also in walking distance are amazing restaurants like La Luna, El Pepperoni and El Chivo. HIGHLY recommend staying at the Teak Pacific if you're looking for a hotel that is close to the beach, restaurants and safe.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank _crowleycm

Tina - So happy you had such a wonderful time.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I wake up everyday and wonder why I ever left this place. Life was so simple, it all made sense. You won’t have cell service. The hotel has WiFi but if you’re on your phone while visiting Costa Rica you’re doing it wrong. It’s a short walk from an awesome pizza place, tacos and the beach (you’ll have to walk a little further for surf). The nicest people in the world. Frowns are rare. Everyday there will be the best day of your life.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mason B

Mason, So happy you had a great time.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

They canceled our four night holiday booking a week prior to Christmas for a longer stay. No help to find replacement. Can't comment on establishment given we never stayed. Do not trust a booking here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017

In October I booked this property for NY week, an incredibly busy time of year in Nosara. I booked 2 rooms for a family reunion. On 12/5, the manager/hotel owner wrote to me that the reservation was cancelled for hotel "restructuring". She did offer to help me find an alternative. I was very upset as there are effectively NO other listings in the area that meet my needs but I politely wrote back asking for assistance in finding another room. 3 days later I did not hear back so I sent a follow up message. No response. I basically have no place to stay in the area now. If this is the way management handles things I caution other travelers. I find it hard to believe they would be willing to "restructure" for the busiest and most lucrative week of the year.

Trip type: Travelled with family