I decided to ignore the bad reviews given the stunning architecture of this hotel but shame on me. Indeed, this is a very confusing hotel-- beautiful design but constructed poorly (cracks everywhere, paint peeling, dust filled), waiters speak little english, the manager seems rude and apathy is dripping from the staff. The worst is the shuttle service which is absurd-- a beat up, rusty van which they stop using before sunset necessitating that you spend $25-30 roundtrip to get to any restaurants. I would skip Nosara if you're planning a trip to CR. It has no good hotels and there are no roads!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Acqua Viva is idyllically situated in the middle of lush vegetation, bordering the extraordinary Forest Reserve and Wildlife Refuge of Nosara, at a short distance from the spectacular beaches of Pelada, Garza and Guiones, this last one considered a paradise for surfing. The hotel displays a genuine architectural style, which harmonizes with an exclusive decoration representing the fusion of diverse ethnic elements from around the world, creating a high end atmosphere and comfort to enjoy the tropics. Many of the spaces of the hotel will surprise the guests with carefully chosen pieces of art of well-known artists, which belong to a private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'Acqua Viva Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Acqua Viva Resort And Hotel Nosara
- l Acqua Viva Hotel
- L'Acqua Viva Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Nosara