This is a beautiful place to stay. My 2nd stay at L'Aqua Viva Resort. Both times were absolutely fantastic. Great location--not far from the beach. Rooms are large and the decor is very nice.. Restaurant had good food and great atmospshere. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. Requested rooms together, late check out, extra towels and the staff was more than accomodating. Really a wonderful place!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Acqua Viva is idyllically situated in the middle of lush vegetation, bordering the extraordinary Forest Reserve and Wildlife Refuge of Nosara, at a short distance from the spectacular beaches of Pelada, Garza and Guiones, this last one considered a paradise for surfing. The hotel displays a genuine architectural style, which harmonizes with an exclusive decoration representing the fusion of diverse ethnic elements from around the world, creating a high end atmosphere and comfort to enjoy the tropics. Many of the spaces of the hotel will surprise the guests with carefully chosen pieces of art of well-known artists, which belong to a private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your L'Acqua Viva Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Acqua Viva Resort And Hotel Nosara
- l Acqua Viva Hotel
- L'Acqua Viva Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Nosara