“Great place for rest and delicious food!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Gut Brandlhof
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have been in this hotel with my family three or four times already. The hotel is large and there is everything you can imagine- spa, fitness, bar, tennis, race track, stables, golf coure etc... We stay there always in winter, there is a great skii area near, called Ski Circus, which is really large and not so crowded. But it's better to go there by a car which takes aprox. 20 minutes. But it absolutely worth it. And the best thing for me about this hotel is the food, which is super delicious. The stuff is nice and helpful and all the place just makes you feel great!
I can totally recommend :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business conference on Jan 2013. Staff are very kind. But i encounter some problems with the service. My room was in 1st floor. I think this floor is old part of the hotel. plugs behind the TV didn't work on 2nd day of my stay. also Internet in my room didn't work all my stay. I asked them to fix this but it didn't solve when I left the hotel. The most interesting thing is There is no Telephone guide in the room. So when I need to call reception I always walk to reception. These are my negative experiences. Positives are, business center is very professional and good. Also foods are really good. They offered us outdoor activities and all activities are very good. I prefer Karting and I enjoyed. If you want to stay in this hotel ask for room from 4th floor because this floor is more clean and modern looking.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Hotel_Gut_Brandlhof, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Hotel Gut Brandlhof, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Atilla, we are very sorry, that the plug behind the TV didn't work and that the problem wasn't solved within your stay. The Internet... in all our hotel rooms we provide Internet via LAN cable and not via WLAN as we try to keep the amount of harmful rays as low as possible.
WLAN is only provided in all our public areas as the conference center, the lobby ...

The telephone numbers, like reception, bar etc. can be found in the a-z hotel brochure which is on the desks in every room. We will place those informations more visible in the future.

Thank you very much for your feedback - this helps us to improve the service for our guests constantly.

Best regards - your Hotel Gut Brandlhof team

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I was here for a few days at a conference mid November (so no snow) and was impressed enough to want to come back in my own time. The hotel has a lovely setting in the valley surrounded by mountains and cool, fresh air.

My room was large and traditional style, with lots of pine (218, I think it was a junior suite). It had a longish entrance hall with plenty of hooks for coats and a bench underneath. A couple of steps down to a living area with a sofa (bed?), coffee table, cabinet and TV + plenty of floor space. Off this was the balcony with views across the grounds main road to the mountains. Up a couple of steps was the bedroom area, which was curtained off from the living area. The bed was a double, or rather an Austrian twin I believe - one frame, two mattresses, with separate duvets - it was firm, but not overly so and I slept very well. The bedroom had 2 bedsides and two wardrobes, with a writing desk in between them. The wardrobes had a mixture of high and low hanging space + shelves and a safe. Off the bedroom was the bathroom, with a fairly large enamel bath with screened shower above and his and hers sinks. The toilet is in a separate room off the bathroom. The bathroom floor was tiled and, importantly, heated. Everything was spotless, if showing signs of age here and there.

The food was hearty and very good, with buffet at breakfast and lunch and a seated 4 courses at dinner, all served to 150ish people with no fuss or problems. The Austrian white and red wine both went down well too.

The conference areas were spacious and plentiful and always well catered. Despite the size of the reception area, which includes the bar, it was cosy in the evening when the fire was lit.

Staff were always friendly, helpful and efficient.

Definitely one to return to!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

This is a LARGE hotel, although you wouldn't immediately realise. It has conference facilities, a car racing track, indoor and outdoor pools, wellness centre, a golf course, stables, etc.

I first stayed here for a conference but have been back several times with my family over Christmas and new year when they put on a great spectacle. The food is fantastic too.

The only thing that I would mark it down for is location - it's 5km from the slopes rather than ski in and out, but what do you expect with a golf course and car racing circuit on site!

My advise is to get a hire car from the airport and buy a supersalzburger ski card - this hotel serves perfectly as a base to visit all the resorts available with that card, including Kitzbuhl, Zell am See, Kaprun, Bad Hofgastein as well as the more obvious Saalbach/Hinterglemm.

I've booked again for this winters holiday season already.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I really enjoyed driving through this part of Austria and staying at this hotel. Excellent food and service. Very large comfortable rooms. Beautiful setting.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2010

The hotel is situated in a very beautiful mountain valley. The style is a quite cozy mixture of a mountain shelter, a farm and a top modern business hotel. You can enjoy a professional business conference as well as benefit from a huge selection of leisure activities, i.e. playing gulf, taking an advanced driver training, hiking, rafting, etc. If weather is bad you can use the indoor facilities such as the pool and spa area. All in all it is a very nice place to spend some time - both on a business trip and or on holidays.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2010

I recently booked the Gut Brandlhof for a company conference and was not disapointed. The rooms are lovely and modern with balconies overlooking some amazing views. The design of the hotel cleverly mixes old and new with traditional Austrian farmhouse and ultra modern seamlessly.

Spotlessly clean throughout, the hotel has a fantastic spa with saunas and a lovely, if a little cold indoor pool. (I also visited in the summer to check the hotel out for one night and it also has a lovely outdoor pool).

The hotel has a mix of a couple of bars - one which is tastefully created to look like a mountain hut. The hotel has a lovely feel with real log fires, comfy leather seating and a really nice atmosphere - staff couldnt be more friendly or more helpful and the food in the restaurant was excellent. Aside from the conference, I could have easily stayed a few days relaxing and going skiing nearby. Loved it so much, we;ve booked to go back next year.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
#1 of 7 in Maria Alm
Forsthofalm
Forsthofalm
#6 of 16 in Leogang

Been to Hotel Gut Brandlhof? Share your experiences!