“As handmade as it gets!”
Review of Prisma

Prisma
Ranked #10 of 13 things to do in Matala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: In Prisma shop you can find handmade silver jewels and alternative arts & crafts made by the owner ​Also a big variety of crafts made with love , Dream catchers, Bags, smoke cases and more. Orders accepted. In Prisma you can choose your own Henna Tattoo from sample book ,or bring us you favorite symbol to make a beautiful paint in your body that can last from 7-15 days. Simple and safe ear Piercing also. Before you leave Matala make a Hair-wrap and choose your colos for your style. ​Face painting by hand from good and safe quality of colors. In case you also want to participate in Matala Street painting, please contact me because I have the honor and the joy of being one of the two co founders of the event. It will be a pleasure to meet you in person!
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We recently visited Matala for the weekend and we came across this picturesque lovely little workshop! A very friendly and eager to help you at any time couple own this shop and we had the chance to see the artist create her amazing and colorful paintings in front of us.We bought a beautfil handmade silver ring which she was very helpful and she adjusted it to my wife's finger size and also a painting. The wrapping for the painting was really professional as it was our concern how to bring it home safe.
Dear Nikos and Katerina, thank you for everything, we will visit you again soon to see the painting once it's finished!

Date of experience: May 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

A big range of paintings and jewelleries all made from katerina,the owner of this lovely shop.I love her silver rings! I already started my collection.Definitely i'll be back to this shop!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank artemispeiou
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Super friendly couple who own this shop . They made my shopping experience a memorable one and i bought some art work made by the owner which now hangs in my house reminding me of my trip to matala and meeting katerina and nicko. Definitely I'll be back to this shop !!!!!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Ciara O
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We love this beautiful shop and the nice memories from Katerina. Visit this nice Lady and enjoy here selfmade art.

Date of experience: September 2016