We decided to go stay at the Milford Inn last minute after finding it was available for 2 nights midweek. Great deal as it worked out £106 for 2 nights B&B. The hotel was lovely just up our street with the nice bar/restaurant with live music. Location was great base for touring the surrounding area, quite close to beaches and other little villages.
The hotel itself was very clean and food in restaurant beautiful. The only thng we could 'complain' about about would be the beds. Dont know if it was just our room but we didn't get much sleep as they were so uncomfortable. Dont let that put you off though especially if its just a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning North West of Co. Donegal on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Milford on the Wild Atlantic Way. Family owned and managed Hotel boasting 45 well appointed guest bedrooms including standard, superior and executive suite, Mulroy Woods Hotel is the perfect location for a break away. Free on site car and coach parking.Fast, free unlimited Wifi throughout all areas of the Hotel. Catering for all special occasions; Weddings, Anniversary's, Party's,Christenings.Group accommodation and lunch stop overs also available. Live entertainment throughout the year,from bars to bedrooms, food to fun, Mulroy Woods Hotel will spoil you, pamper you and remind you of the real meaning of Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mulroy Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Hotel Donegal
- Mulroy Woods Hotel Milford, County Donegal, Ireland