This hotel is good enough, but it is far from any towns and not that cheap considering location. The rooms are clean, but nothing special. The breakfast is hot food (full Irish breakfast) and very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning North West of Co. Donegal on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Milford on the Wild Atlantic Way. Family owned and managed Hotel boasting 45 well appointed guest bedrooms including standard, superior and executive suite, Mulroy Woods Hotel is the perfect location for a break away. Free on site car and coach parking.Fast, free unlimited Wifi throughout all areas of the Hotel. Catering for all special occasions; Weddings, Anniversary's, Party's,Christenings.Group accommodation and lunch stop overs also available. Live entertainment throughout the year,from bars to bedrooms, food to fun, Mulroy Woods Hotel will spoil you, pamper you and remind you of the real meaning of Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mulroy Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Hotel Donegal
- Mulroy Woods Hotel Milford, County Donegal, Ireland