My wife and I and two friends spent a very enjoyable three nights here at the end of June 2014.
We were very impressed with the standard and cleanliness of the hotel in general. We were especially impressed with the quality of the bed linen and the towels in our room which was spacious, bright, airy and well furnished, with a very pleasant outlook on a rural setting. The shower was brilliant!
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was of a very high standard.
The entrance and foyer were quite impressive which immediately gave a good beginning to our break.
We would recommend The Milford Inn Hotel to anyone and we hope to return in the near future.
Millie and Derek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning North West of Co. Donegal on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Milford on the Wild Atlantic Way. Family owned and managed Hotel boasting 45 well appointed guest bedrooms including standard, superior and executive suite, Mulroy Woods Hotel is the perfect location for a break away. Free on site car and coach parking.Fast, free unlimited Wifi throughout all areas of the Hotel. Catering for all special occasions; Weddings, Anniversary's, Party's,Christenings.Group accommodation and lunch stop overs also available. Live entertainment throughout the year,from bars to bedrooms, food to fun, Mulroy Woods Hotel will spoil you, pamper you and remind you of the real meaning of Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mulroy Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Hotel Donegal
- Mulroy Woods Hotel Milford, County Donegal, Ireland