Beautiful spacious room with chaise longue, bathrobes and a kingsize bed.
Great base to tour from to see the countryside.
Supermarket and petrol station opposite,with reasonable quality fresh foods.
Local village of Milton small and not very exciting,has a post office,a few small shops and a pharmacy.
Need a car to get around.
Bingo night seems popular.There was a trio of Irish musicians in the bar one night which was enjoyable.
This hotel takes coach parties who can take over the restaurant so that service can be slow so book in to the restaurant to avoid their times for eating.The buffet breakfast had a reasonable range of cold and hot foods.If something ran out the staff would always refill or bring freshly cooked eggs out.especially if asked.Evening meal from 22.50 menu limited in choice but mains better than some starters and desserts.Recommend the ice cream in a basket. Large extended families were well catered for .My father said it was the best all round hotel for facilities.Hes 82 and found it spacious and well catered for getting in and out of the bath with grab rails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning North West of Co. Donegal on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Milford on the Wild Atlantic Way. Family owned and managed Hotel boasting 45 well appointed guest bedrooms including standard, superior and executive suite, Mulroy Woods Hotel is the perfect location for a break away. Free on site car and coach parking.Fast, free unlimited Wifi throughout all areas of the Hotel. Catering for all special occasions; Weddings, Anniversary's, Party's,Christenings.Group accommodation and lunch stop overs also available. Live entertainment throughout the year,from bars to bedrooms, food to fun, Mulroy Woods Hotel will spoil you, pamper you and remind you of the real meaning of Irish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mulroy Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Hotel Donegal
- Mulroy Woods Hotel Milford, County Donegal, Ireland