“Thai food and Creans beer was the perfect combo!”

Cunninghams Bar Kildare
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Kildare
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great evening in Cunningham's! Friendly staff who had us seated, drinks and connected to wifi without delay. I fell in love with Thai food in Koh Samui and relived the food experience in Dublin on occasion but Cunningham's Thai food had me back on the island. Duck rolls, Penang beef curry with rice and washed down with Crean's beer (salivating as I write) for me and the kids loved their chicken satay and rice washed down with bottles of juice by the all important straw. Great service by Russell and great value for us.

So there you have it.. I would recommend an evening in Cunningham's for food and drink!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've eaten here twice and was so happy with it! I've travelled around Thailand and tasted some delicious dishes there. I have eaten in Saba in Dublin and honestly Cunninghams is up there with it! Both times I have had the Basil Chicken dish with rice. It's got a good kick to it and the barmen are quick to bring over a glass of milk if required!!! The food is fresh and tasty and just the right size portion. The service is very good and it's a casual dining option in Kildare Town. Good value too sure how could you go wrong.
Good selection on the menu and I see lots of people getting take aways too which is a great idea!

1  Thank Janhen14
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a great find. With an expansive menu catering to most tastes you will not be disappointed. I had the crispy duck which was excellent. Great staff and a lovely pub atmosphere. Bookings are not taken so it's best visit early on weekend nights. There is also a great selection of craft beers on tap so we really enjoyed a great night out.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Really good food friendly staff, lovely atmosphere. Quick service and a decent menu.
Very quick barmen too!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Dropped in here one night last week because the place we were originally planning to eat in was closed. Didn't expect much but we were very pleasantly surprised. The food was great, really tasty and served very fast. I've been in here a few times but hadn't realised they served food. The barman was very knowledgeable about coeliac friendly options on the menu which was very reassuring and the prices were amazingly good value.