I stayed here on a business+leisure trip. I wanted to rebook for December but coudn't get accommodation as the hotel is booked out. This is a Hilton property so there are a lot of good things to say about this hotel so I am just going to put down the great things:
1. The shuttle bus that runs every 2 hours takes only 40 min in non-traffic time to get you to center of Rome city, right next to the Colosseum
2. The bathroom mirror has magic behind it so when you get out of hot shower the mirror is not covered in vapors
3. Very pleasant staff, specially restaurant staff
4. Amazing buffet breakfast, lots of variety
There are some improvements I would suggest:
1. Very nice dinner menu but you don't serve chicken soup. The vegetable soup was great too but please try to include chicken soup.
2. The swipe card door lock doesn't open easily. It really became irritating in the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino