This is a small hotel with about 11 rooms. I got a single room but had all needed for one night. Clean, good shower, nice bed, no noice from outside (airplanes), staff are nice and gentle. Price is fair. Well at least for me it was. Got it from eurobooking.com on an offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Fiumicino, 3 star hotel Euro House Rome Airport boasts a privileged position within minutes to the Leonardo da Vinci airport, the Nuova Fiera di Roma Fair Centre, the Parco Leonardo Shopping Mall, to the sea and to the ancient town of Ostia Antica, the harbour of ancient Rome renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient buildings and magnificent frescoes.This modern and comfortable hotel in Fiumicino is for these reasons the ideal base both for business travellers and tourists alike, furthermore thanks to the hotel's shuttle service guests will have the opportunity to comfortably reach the airport or the shopping centre.Euro House Rome Airport Hotel offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere as well as all the modern comforts you may need for a memorable stay. Hotel's facilities include a breakfast room, wireless Internet access and an Internet Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Euro House Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Euro House Rome Airport Fiumicino