We stayed here on the last night of a wonderful two week trip to Italy. This was the only flaw on a great Italy trip. We called from airport for shuttle. The Euro House front desk clerk gave very sketchy directions and was very irritated at having to explain a second time where the pick up would occur. 30 minutes later, a dirty, dented up van stopped as we waved him down. He jumped out, grabbed our bags and literally threw them in the back. He looked at us with anger and raised his voice in telling us we were on the wrong side of the road to be picked up. The van was dirty with a spare alternator rolling around under front seat. When we arrived at hotel and we began to gather our bags, I gave him 2 Euros as a tip. He said, "No, that will be 10 euros". That was OK, but they should have at least told me when I called from the airport.
We were shown to our room across the street where we used our room key to get in an outside gate. The desk clerk showed us how to operate the elevator and left. The room appeared to be clean and had nice appointments with marble floors. The sink would not drain. I informed desk clerk and she seemed irritated and said there was nothing she could do. She was by herself. After returning to the room I tried to access the advertised "free wifi in the rooms" and there were no networks available. I returned to the desk and asked why there was no network. The clerk got rude, defensive and loud very quickly and informed me there was wifi in the lobby.
When we prepared for bed we pulled the bed spread back and the bottom side of the spread was black with large semen colored stains. This revealed the comforter which had large blood stains in the middle of the bed. I would recommend spending $20 more and stay in close by well known brand hotels with employees that are trained to offer service and basic courtesy without an attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Fiumicino, 3 star hotel Euro House Rome Airport boasts a privileged position within minutes to the Leonardo da Vinci airport, the Nuova Fiera di Roma Fair Centre, the Parco Leonardo Shopping Mall, to the sea and to the ancient town of Ostia Antica, the harbour of ancient Rome renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient buildings and magnificent frescoes.This modern and comfortable hotel in Fiumicino is for these reasons the ideal base both for business travellers and tourists alike, furthermore thanks to the hotel's shuttle service guests will have the opportunity to comfortably reach the airport or the shopping centre.Euro House Rome Airport Hotel offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere as well as all the modern comforts you may need for a memorable stay. Hotel's facilities include a breakfast room, wireless Internet access and an Internet Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Euro House Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Euro House Rome Airport Fiumicino