I wouldn't say we loved it as such but I think for a location so near the airport it ticked most boxes. Private parking was fine, our four person room was VERY big for the price, if furnished a bit oddly and with sloping ceilings (w are used to them from home, so they did not bother us much). The breakfast was adequate. I would perhaps rate it just good normally, but was expecting a lot worse value for money near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Fiumicino, 3 star hotel Euro House Rome Airport boasts a privileged position within minutes to the Leonardo da Vinci airport, the Nuova Fiera di Roma Fair Centre, the Parco Leonardo Shopping Mall, to the sea and to the ancient town of Ostia Antica, the harbour of ancient Rome renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient buildings and magnificent frescoes.This modern and comfortable hotel in Fiumicino is for these reasons the ideal base both for business travellers and tourists alike, furthermore thanks to the hotel's shuttle service guests will have the opportunity to comfortably reach the airport or the shopping centre.Euro House Rome Airport Hotel offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere as well as all the modern comforts you may need for a memorable stay. Hotel's facilities include a breakfast room, wireless Internet access and an Internet Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Euro House Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro House Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Euro House Rome Airport Fiumicino