Stayed for one night at the hotel and was the decent budget hotel close to the airport.
Missed hotel shuttle by a couple of minutes, so a fixed price taxi of $20euro was expensive.
Wifi worked great, but disappointed after a long flight that the pool closes early (pools should be open late, especially in summer months) and there was no room service offered.
We had problems with shower head sliding up and down the fixed pole with no option to tighten, bed was rock hard and walls between rooms not that thick!
However, if you are looking for a place to sleep before your next day flight this is recommended for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport hotel in Fiumicino has 183 comfortable rooms equipped, congress center, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino