Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chopin(Fiumicino)
Academy Hotel(Fiumicino)
2,662 results
All reviewsthe busrome airportfree shuttlebusiness centerruns every minutesevery half hournext morningshuttle servicelast nightlast stopfamily rooman early flightbreakfast buffetnight's sleepminute rideone night stayrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our family room was very nice and well appointed. The room w/ sofa bed had a half bath, and there was a good door separating the two rooms. Very clean. Good dining room with good service. Airport shuttle appears to have been operated by a contractor who serviced other parking areas at FCO so bus was crowded in the early morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. thank you for your positive comment,we feel happy to receive such a nice feedback, I hope we can have another chance to meet you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hilton Garden Airport uses the shared shuttle service at the airport which is free but can take almost 30 minuets to get to the hotel because of all of the stops. The room was clean and nice but the restaurant prices were too high for the value. Convenient and nice but nothing special.

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. thank you for your constructive comment, I'm glad your experience was overall satisfactory, we will continue to work to improve our perfomance in all areas of the Hotel. I hope we can have another chance to meet you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I chose this place because we had a late flight in and it was only our first visit to Rome (I didn't want to have to stress over transportation). This hotel sits very close to the airport and it is on the free airport shuttle route (look for easy parking sign on shuttle buses-Hilton will be second to last stop from arrival terminal zone).
While far from the heart of Rome, the shuttle service takes you to and from the airport and from there you can take trains directly into Rome (recommend exiting shuttle at departure terminals 3 & 5 for closest reach to train station). Depending on which train you take (and how much you want to pay) it can take 30 mins to 1hr + to get to main area of Rome.
Room was basic and clean. Free Wifi. Air conditioning, which was not really adjustable beyond fan control. Staff approachable and friendly. Breakfast in the restaurant was extremely overpriced with poor quality options and limited choices, inattentive staff- had to ask multiple times for their food/juice/water bars to be restocked. If I had another option, I would have gone elsewhere for food. All in all, I would consider staying at this hotel on future visits, mainly for its closeness to the airport and free shuttle (would have given 3.5 stars if it was possible).

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. thank you for your constructive and detailed comment, it will help us a lot to improve our performance. I hope we can have another chance to meet you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at the HGI Rome Fiumicino Airport for 3 nights waiting for my Celebrity cruise to the Greek Islands and Turkey. The hotel was great, clean, modern with very nice large rooms. The bed was King size and I received a room on the high floor as I had requested. The lady that works in the evening named Alessia (hopefully I spelled that correctly) was perfectly helpful. She showed me how to take the train to Vatican City and provided a map of Rome. She helped me get a new room key when I misplaced mine and was very helpful in other ways. I just came off a Queen Mary II cruise and this wonderful pretty lady made me feel like I was still being "cruise spoiled"! Hilton properties are usually just perfect and it's people like this that make it so. We ate outside on the first night since we arrived late and the restaurant was closing but the bar was open. The pizza was just perfect as was our server. The breakfast each day was marvelous as was the manager that is there bright and early as well as seeing him late in the evening as the restaurant and bar were closing. all in all a great experience not only because of the beautiful hotel but mainly the great service from all the staff. Thanks HGI staff!

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. thank you for your positive and detailed comment, I will definitely praise Alessia for the good performance and the rest of the team. Thank you! I hope we can have another chance to meet you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Convenient place to stay when arriving late or departing early from FCO; easy to get to/from airport and into Rome. Staff and facilities are outstanding. There can be a long wait to check in when arriving on the airport shuttle but you can always stop in the bar until the line dies down. Good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. thank you for your constructive and detailed comment, I really appreciate your attitude, even there are some lines at the desk for check in. We still continue to increase all efforts to avoid them. I hope we can have another chance to meet you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport. Thank you for staying with us!