“Truly wonderful food for our wedding”
Review of I Vecchi Amici

I Vecchi Amici
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Truly wonderful food for our wedding”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I were recently married in Tuscany, at La Selva Giardino del Belvedere, and our wedding planner and the owner of the villa recommended Fabio and Daniele's fantastic company for the meal.

As well as being incredibly reasonably priced, the food for our wedding was varied and beautifully prepared, with antipasti, canapés and crostini, tagliatelle with slow cooked beef ragu, spinach and ricotta quenelles with truffle, and roast pork with fennel seeds - we and all our guests were hugely impressed, including those with dietary requirements, who were very well taken care of. On top of everything, Daniele prepared a beautiful wedding cake for us, with cream and fresh fruit (frankly we're still salivating at the thought of it!).

The staff on the day were all brilliant - efficient, professional and friendly, and the meal was just wonderful, more than we could have hoped for.

Thank you Fabio and Daniele, once again, for making our day so special. We can't wait to visit your restaurant when we return to Tuscany.

• Visited July 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing food and catering”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I were recently married in Tuscany, Italy. Sine we planned the wedding from North America, we had to select a catering company for the event but would not be able to sample the food until we arrived in Italy. After several of our Italian contacts recommended I Vecchi Amici, and after we read their reviews online, we decided to take a chance and have I Vecchi Amici cater our wedding. Having I Vecchi Amici cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Fabio and the rest of the catering team were professional, friendly, and accommodating. They always arrived on time and took care of not only the food but also the setting-up of the tables, chairs, and food stands. The food was delicious and plentiful, the presentation impeccable. All of our guests were amazed by the food and even those who have travelled to Italy numerous time before commented that this was one of the best meals they have ever had. We wholeheartedly recommend I Vecchi Amici and wish we had more time in Tuscany to visit their restaurent.

Visited May 2013
Manila
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Excellent restaurant! Yummy food & friendly service. We had dinner here, in two consecutive days. Our children enjoyed the place too (it is very family friendly). There were a lot of families (big & small size) and lots of romantic couples.
We hope to visit again and we'll be recommending this place to family & friends.

Ciao,

• Visited May 2013
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We arrived on a Sunday lunchtime, when the restaurant was catering for a family Christening party of about 100! Nothing was too much trouble. We had a wonderful meal, with excellent and friendly service.

Visited October 2012
Florence, Italy
“jass”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This restorent is very good in terranuova bracciolini,fish is especily very delicious in i vecchi amici,chef daniele is also very expert .I love this place.

• Visited October 2012