“Good Hotel, central location”

Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel
Ranked #7 of 503 Hotels in Changzhou
Tallinn, Estonia
“Good Hotel, central location”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good location, reach breakfast, enough big (ca30 m) water pool and Gym center. Located on new district at Wanda Plaza. Wanda Plaza means big shoping mall (international brands) and many options for lunch/dinner.
I will recommned this place for business trip or short trip to Changzhou.

Room Tip: I have had good room on 12th floor. view on main street, little bit noisy due to traffic.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
guo t, online sales at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Hello Mark T,

Thank you for your kind review.
I am happy to hear that you have liked our hotel and our friendly staff has impressed you with our service delivery. I certainly have passed your positive comments to my team, it is an additional motivation for us to continue improving our services.We are sorry about noisy due to traffic.

We look forward for your next stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel is new and modern with well appointed and comfortable rooms. We had an executive room which was very nice. Food good rather than great. Room at times was a bit noisy and would expect that the air cond gauge worked yet the temp was fixed. The town is rapidly modernizing and worth seeing.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from main road,
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ClaudiusSg
guo t, ONLINESALES at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear guest,thanks for your supporting.We will do our best to offer you a wonderful day when you in Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel.Looking forward your next coming.
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have stayed here a few times before but had a bad experience with the air conditioning the last time. I was a bit scared to go back but I though I'd give it another try. Upon check in, my room had the same problem as my last stay and I was disgusted with myself for rebooking at this hotel. However, after I complained, they moved me to another room where everything was just great. This is a good hotel, very well located & is certainly very well priced. However, it seems like some rooms lack maintenance and things like air conditioners really need to be looked at.

I would dare to come back again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MuneerH
guo t, Manager at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear guest,we are glad to see you choose our hotel again.But we feel sorry about the problem happened in our hotel. We will treat this problem highly and we looking forward you back sincerely.
Greater Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I believe this hotel is relatively new, it looks new & it is quite a nice hotel being well appointed and close to an adjacent Wanda shopping Mall around the corner for restaurants & shopping.
Service was efficient and polite, the room was nicely decorated. I stayed 2 nights and noticed that my room faced the main road and the noise was apparent through the glazing, especially in the early morning from 6AM with horns blaring on the street. The curtains did not cut all the light out but it was not bad all around. The shower door leaked onto the bathroom floor so be careful to put the mat down to avoid slipping when exiting the shower. The bar area was really nice with live music, pool table etc. The coffee shop evening buffet was fine. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: If noise bothers you ask for a room on the back away from the main street.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
guo t, Manager at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Modena
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have been here for 2 night only but I rellay love this hotel , it is quite perfect , the price is not for vacation but for business it worth it, onestly is cheaper than worse one .
I will be back here if I have the opportunity .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Paris, France
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Great hotel, good service and nice pool.
Staff is very friendly and tries hard to constantly please you. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable.Location is great, adjacent to a nice and busy shopping center.
Perfect stay for business and leasure.
Start your day with a fantastic breakfast buffet, and finish it with a beautiful buffet diner sampling western, chinese and japanese cuisine.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
guo t, Manager at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Dear guest,thanks for your supporting ,we will try our best to make your trip better and more comfortable.We are looking forward your next coming.
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I visit Changzhou several times per month. I used to stay at the Shangri La Traders just up the street. I switched to the Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei for a couple of basic reasons, namely: the gym and the overall new/cleanliness of the hotel. I also prefer to support an American chain where I can accumulate the frequent guest credits. The gym is outstanding. The pool is excellent, as well. My main complaint is that there's not much to do in the neighborhood for a typical expat traveler - there's a brand new modern shopping mall next door, but that'snot my schtick - so, I normally wind-up taking a taxi to just behind the Shangri La to go the Candles or Blue Marlin or the local dive bars. Lobby bar is a bit boring.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TravelingMachodan
guo t, Manager at Sheraton Changzhou Xinbei Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Thanks for your supporting,your suggestion is useful for us ,we will do better to offer you a nice trip!