Hotel Piccolo Mondo
Hotel Tannure(San Vito lo Capo)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Oasi da Paolo(Castelluzzo)
US$100
Travelocity
Alaba Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pocho Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$93
US$89
Trigrana Vacanze Hotel(Castelluzzo)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina(San Vito lo Capo)
US$71
Hotels.com
Hotel Sabbia d'Oro(San Vito lo Capo)
Altamarea Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mediterraneo(San Vito lo Capo)
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Artemide Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$85
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe ownersan vitolovely hotelbeautiful beachevery morningfeel like familytortesea view from the balconyboat tourrestaurant next doorsee you next yearsmall hotelbreakfast was delicioussmall balconygood sizecroissantsrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Hotel was very nice and clean with modern decor, looked like it recently had been refurbished. Mariangela was very helpful in helping us out with our excursion plans. Definitely recommend and stay at this hotel again. The staff took pride in their work. Thank you to all who made our stay a pleasurable one. Austin Morreale

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank austinmorr
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We came to this hotel and the owner helped getting our stuff out of the car and had the car parked where it could stand free of charge untill we would need it.
We went to check in only to realise that we had forgotten our passports at the last hotel. The hotel owner suggested that he would try to get hold of the passports and called the other hotel emidiately. To cut a long story short - the next day we got our passports - no cost, but with a smile.
Exellent service - almost needless to say that the room was perfect, clean and with a nice view towards the seaside.
Again thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Il Piccolo Mondo is a wonderful little hotel with the best and most friendly service we have ever experienced. We stayed in a junior suite for 12 days in July 2013, two adults and two children (10 and 13 years), and had a fantastic time.

The rooms were spacious and clean, and the roof terrace had a fabulous view of the sea (and the sunrise at 6 am). We had no problems with noise at any time. The breakfast buffet was good and the coffee great.

The location is excellent: the beach with reserved parasols and sun chairs is two minutes walk away, and there are numerous restaurants right around the corner.

We have already booked in 2014.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank The_Swiss_Danes
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is not about the famous movie, it is only the right title of my review and what I want to tell by that is: if you love to travel and you’re really lucky, you can find places and people that will remain forever in your heart, dear memories. This is what I feel about Piccolo Mondo.
At the end of February when I planned the trip in Sicily for June (2 families), I made a serious research on TripAdvisor in order to decide where to go.
I never even thought to go in San Vito lo Capo, but reading the reviews about best hotels in Sicily, I was surprised to discover in top 5 best hotels in Sicily this 3* hotel Piccolo Mondo.
I read all the reviews and, amazed by the absence of negative impressions, I decided to contact the owner in order to make a reservation.
Even more surprising was that in February there were only 2 rooms available, not even the best rooms, it means without balcony, everything else was already sold.
I decided right away that we have to go there, even if we usually don't choose 3* hotels.
I have never regretted this decision, we enjoyed a wonderful stay in San Vito lo Capo and the merit belongs to Vito and his family, always concerned to ensure guests the best conditions.
I don't want to repeat what has already been written in more than 270 reviews about this hotel immaculately clean, you can trust all the excellent reviews, don't exaggerate with anything.
I only want to say that: if you want to spend a week very close to a great beach with crystal water, in a small town which still preserve its original atmosphere, with great restaurants (Vito will send you to the best, his recommendations were always correct and very helpful, not only for restaurants, but about everything in the area, even for the best parking in Palermo!) in a hotel with warm family atmosphere, offering a breakfast unusually rich for Italy, then go to Piccolo Mondo and you will never be disappointed.
We want to return. I have met people who came for 15 years at this hotel!
Dear Vito, thank you for everything, we wish all the best for you and your dear family and we hope to see you again!

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony with sea view
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank viviRomania
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Two weeks in San Vito, two weeks in this hotel. Loved it! We had a nice room with terrace and great view. Free wifi, good breakfast, great service, clean rooms. This ticks all boxes for me.

I'm glad I picked the hotel and would return without hesitation!

• Stayed: May 2013