See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My ceiling collapsed in my bathroom on my visit here. I have young children and it could have been serious had it happened when we were in the room. I was offered no change of room, no discount and no apology. I read a number of the reviews that mentioned that the staff were rude and unfriendly - this is totally the case! Minor other issues included that the rooms weren't cleaned the tv didn't work and clean towels and toilet roll was hard to come by.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank D7ERN
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A bit pricy for the run down bathroom, no windows, and uncomfortable mattress. It was clean enough, although the towels smelled a bit funky. The worst part was the paper thin walls. Bring earplugs if this is where you decide to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KinaLinaBina
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This "hotel" was truly horrible. Rude staff, very old furniture, the shower is a joke. Wifi and air conditioning are barely working... for parking you need to pay 12euro a day. The beach is around 700m away. And what I especially didn't like is that upon arrival they took our passports. When I asked why I was told that it is a deposit which would be returned during check out. I strongly recommend to stay in local bed&breakfasts instead, we had much more pleasant experience there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadezhda A
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel and its rooms were very clean. Rooms offer the required basic essentials (plain and simple) it would have been nice to have a kettle with some coffee. The room AC worked fantastically.

Breakfast was rich of croissants, lovely doughnuts, cakes and hot snacks. Cereal was limited (in terms of choice) but enough for everyone.

The hotel is also situated near a clinic, a supermarket, the police station and only 10mins walk away from the beach and lovely restaurants.

All the in all, the hotel is a good hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2015

The staff are very helpful, they got used to us and prepared coffee as soon as they saw us coming down, also took care of our toasts :) Big rooms airconditioned and wi fi, lovely breakfast, good selection, clean and only few minutes away from the beach, I reccomend

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends