“Experience of a lifetime”

Sea Diver Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Diving Center is located around the tourist pier of the harbour of San Vito Lo Capo: we are a CMAS and PSS Diving Center and we can offer the best competence and professional approach for your dives. We are also a technical diving center with all the required equipment. We can also offer guided excursions for all lovers of underwater archeology to the archaeological areas in San Vito Lo Capo.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have just returned from a holiday in St Vito Lo Capo. Our two sons joined 4 of their friends on a week long pre-arranged scuba diving course run by Achille, Zeno and Angela. It was a first class experience for all the boys. they really loved it, and I can't praise enough the skill, dedication and calm /cool /collected style of the team at Sea Diver who made the experience so relaxed and enjoyable. Keeping six boys aged between 14 and 9 attentive and on task is no easy feat, so well done again - and thanks for giving us a break each day!!
see you all again next year.
Brendan Byrne

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We organized our diving via Internet and everything turned out perfect, the team is very competent and organized. We went to very nice places, including a very nice cave! Thanks a lot to the Sea DiverTeam!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Thanks to the team at Sea Diver Diving Center, especially Marcelo who took me on a dive at Grota Perciata. Beautiful cave with holes on the top that allows the light to get into the cave.

1  Thank LindolfoCollor
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Dopo qualche anno senza immersioni finalmente sott'acqua! Sensazione di gran sicurezza. Fondali belli, grande disponibilita!Grazie e alla prossima!
Nice diving spots, great team assisting me after a few years out of water! And on top of that quite flexible with last minute change of plans. In one word good professionals. CIAO

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I spent two weeks in San Vito Lo Capo and really had a great time.
I wasn't diving for 2 years and was kinda afraid to do that again! I've to thank Achille for making me enjoy my vacation under water at the Venus pool, he was very kind, confident, professional and the place was magical, I've never seen water so clear.
All the guys there were very kind and I had a lot of fun.
It's a long journey but I'll definately come back next year. Grazie!

1  Thank Cassie T