Good choice if you are traveling with children and are looking for an apartment for self-catering (as wee did). There is also a bar/restaurant on the site but they do not seem to offer a large variety of food (we never saw anyone eating there and the caffe was among the worst during our entire trip...).
Beach, village of San Vito with restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in walking distance (5-10 minutes walk).
Rooms are clean and the kitchen is equipped with all basics. Some rooms have a nice view over the bay. Self-laundry is available. Staff is friendly however, there is not much service such as change of towels empty trash bins etc).
The entertainment at the pool is very loud – they play music all afternoon and early evening (for whatever reason ). Pool is closed over lunch time. Would not stay here as a couple or single but good choice for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a green hillside just a few meters from the beach and the marina, between trees and flowering shrubs, the Villaggio Cala Mancina overlooks at the beautiful bay of San Vito Lo Capo with its expanse of white sand, offering a panorama of incomparable beauty. The village, with its typical Mediterranean-style architecture, offers the ultimate in comfort with hospitality and services comparable to a four star hotel. The elegance of the finishes and fittings, the refinement of the furnishings, the careful arrangement of green, the intelligent distribution of the common areas, the use of local handcrafts such as wrought iron, terra-cotta tiles, marble, natural stone and brick pavers, give the entire complex a unique personality. Outside, Mediterranean gardens, where you can stroll along the paths of light and vibrant colors. Behind the apartments, almost suspended over the sea, there is a large pinewood belonging to the village, from where you can admire the small town with its white houses and the wonderful bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Calamancina Hotel San Vito Lo Capo
- Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily