What I like the best is how easy it is from the hotel to the citi centre. An easy walk and you can visit the centre, port and the bus stop.
It is a hotel that is used by people within Europe. You won't find many American travelers. This is fine for me but you should know this. The reception staff speak english. The bistro/bar staff can communicate somewhat but not great. My favorite staff person was David at the reception desk.
The hotel is nice. I had a problem with ants in my kitchen. My other comments is that there is no dishwashing soap or tee towels for doing dishes. That was a bit difficult since I was there for one week.
The bed was moderately confortable. It was two twins made into a larger bed.
Overall, it was a good experience at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a green hillside just a few meters from the beach and the marina, between trees and flowering shrubs, the Villaggio Cala Mancina overlooks at the beautiful bay of San Vito Lo Capo with its expanse of white sand, offering a panorama of incomparable beauty. The village, with its typical Mediterranean-style architecture, offers the ultimate in comfort with hospitality and services comparable to a four star hotel. The elegance of the finishes and fittings, the refinement of the furnishings, the careful arrangement of green, the intelligent distribution of the common areas, the use of local handcrafts such as wrought iron, terra-cotta tiles, marble, natural stone and brick pavers, give the entire complex a unique personality. Outside, Mediterranean gardens, where you can stroll along the paths of light and vibrant colors. Behind the apartments, almost suspended over the sea, there is a large pinewood belonging to the village, from where you can admire the small town with its white houses and the wonderful bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Calamancina Hotel San Vito Lo Capo
- Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily