Close to the beach (5 min) and the city (~7-8 min). The hotel had a reserved part of the San Vito Lo Capo beach with free sunbeds and umbrellas for guests, which was great. The beach is excellent - but it would be nice to go there when there is less crowd. Our apartment was half embedded in a rock, completely new and looked marvelous inside and out. A big terrace overlooking the bay. Very nice yard with lots of flowers. Big swimming pool (you had to wear a swimming cap) with separate part for kids. Free parking on site, free wifi internet (although only on one device).
- there is no restaurant in the hotel, although stated on booking.com site (this is not a problem, just a misleading info)
- internet is kind of slow, and can be used on one device only
- there is only one big market in the city and it is quite far - you need a car to go shopping
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a green hillside just a few meters from the beach and the marina, between trees and flowering shrubs, the Villaggio Cala Mancina overlooks at the beautiful bay of San Vito Lo Capo with its expanse of white sand, offering a panorama of incomparable beauty. The village, with its typical Mediterranean-style architecture, offers the ultimate in comfort with hospitality and services comparable to a four star hotel. The elegance of the finishes and fittings, the refinement of the furnishings, the careful arrangement of green, the intelligent distribution of the common areas, the use of local handcrafts such as wrought iron, terra-cotta tiles, marble, natural stone and brick pavers, give the entire complex a unique personality. Outside, Mediterranean gardens, where you can stroll along the paths of light and vibrant colors. Behind the apartments, almost suspended over the sea, there is a large pinewood belonging to the village, from where you can admire the small town with its white houses and the wonderful bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Calamancina Hotel San Vito Lo Capo
- Hotel / Villaggio Cala Mancina San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily