See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed as a couple for 4 nights at the beginning of sept. San vito lo capo is a charming small non touristy town with a beautiful beach and coast line. We were not sure what to expect as we would normally probably stay in 4/5 star hotels with more amenities but the town mainly consists of small family run hotels/guest houses so we thought we would give them a go. I went from the reviews on trip advisor and they were spot on. Great location close to the beach and restaurants, although virtually all of the accommodation is. We arrived on a very stormy wet day to a warm welcome and a great cappuccino by Mario one of the owners. We were shown to our room which was spotlessly clean some larger hotels should take some lessons in how to clean a hotel room. everything looked very new it was a lovely size with everything needed. It was situated on the first floor with a lovely balcony. Breakfast was on the roof top which consisted of cakes, pastries, cereals, fruit and yogurts typical Sicilian fair. You could tell that the owners take pride in what they do and it shows ,always there to help and give advise on what to do or where eat. They helped arrange restaurant bookings, taxis and trips nothing was too much trouble. On one evening I had asked for a good restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a lovely meal, at the end of the meal the lights were turned off in the very busy restaurant and we saw a big sparkler on a cake and we thought it was somebody's birthday the cake kept coming to us very red faced it was put on our table a big happy anniversary cake from the hotel. A lovely touch. I would highly recommend this lovely small hotel and we hope to be back sometime soon thank you Mario.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at Hotel Biancolilla in September for four nights. We were very impressed by our room, which was comfortable and extremely clean. We enjoyed a very friendly welcome from the couple who run the hotel, and they were helpful throughout our stay. Breakfast was generous and of high quality. The hotel itself is only 3 minutes walk from the beach and very close to all of San Vito's best bars and restaurants. I can highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2015

This is a small 3 star boutique hotel that is family owned and run. Rooms, bathrooms, and floors are cleaned daily. There is a European style continental breakfast in the morning with cereals, yogurt, fresh pastries, bread and fruit. It was more than adequate for me to start my day before diving. Wifi is free throughout, the AC works well, and I even had a clothes line on my balcony to hang wet clothing on. The hotel is a 1 or 2 minute walk to the beach. Everything you need is really within a 1-5 minute walk. At my request private transportation to and from the airport was arranged for me by Mario.

I traveled here alone and Mario and his family made me feel very much at home. Mario and his wife are up early and stay late to keep the place perfect for guests. More than the beautiful and well kept hotel itself, it is the people that make it even better. Mario and his family really made my vacation great and memorable.

I would look to stay here if I were to find myself in San Vito again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel in the centre of san Vito it's about a two min walk to the beach
From the moment we checked in we were made to feel so welcome our room was family room and with our young baby we had loads of space something that's not always common in Italian hotels.
The breakfast each morning had lovely fresh croissant cannoli's and cakes but it's the small things that this hotel do for you that set it apart from the others like washing our baby's clothes to getting us into a restaurant that was booked out.
I couldn't recommend this highly enough and mario and his wife were just a pleasure to deal with from start to finish

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I travelled alone but I never felt alone! From the moment I arrived at the airport, I asked the hotel to arrange a pick up for me. The driver was amazing, we stopped by in one place to taste the Famous Cannoli! Great way to start my Sicilian experience. Told me some stories of the towns and was really interesting. Arriving at the hotel, I met the couple that owns the hotel. Their hospitality was just excellent! They are warm and friendly and very accommodating. They suggested some great restaurants and they are always willing to assist you. The hotel is brand new so the rooms are well maintained and clean. The breakfast is delicious and served on the terrace. The location of the property is excellent, inbetween the center and the beach. Very convenient! I would definitely stay here again when I go back to San Vito lo Capo!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo