“Surf”

and up
Surf Gear Rental
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Duckdive-Surf,Sup & Kite School it's a multi water sports center situated in one of the best private beaches in Portugal. Our surf spot provides you a world class wave in a beach break. We have in our facilities a fresh fish restaurant for a good regional meal. try us...see you soon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

A good and professional surfing school that you just need to visit. The instructors were very helpful and I had a lovely time at the school.
Recommended.

"beginners"
"level"
"beach"

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Everyone from the school is incredibly nice and puts a lot of energy to share their passion. Teachers are so professionals, friendly and encouraging ; thanks to their advices I saw how much I progressed in one week. I have such good memories and can’t wait to come back.
Thank you very much to Tiago and all the team for this amazing week !

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I had my first surf classes with the amazing teachers from DuckDive! They were kind, patient and most of all passionate about sharing the experience of surfing! I fell inlove with this sport from the first time I tried it and I recommend it to everyone, especially with DuckDive school!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It was my first surf trial. Teachers are great and very helpful. Always smiling and make you fell well and confident. The boss Tiage always ready to help in everything. I had fun and learn a lot!!!! I will be back as soon as I can