“MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Fabienne...
“MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My stay was an incredible surprise in the sence that I was overwhelmed by beauty, luxury, spaciousness, cleanness, infinit views and the world as the marvalous sea at my feet. I encountered far more than I expected. What more to wish for ?

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Sep 2017
Thank you Fabienne.
We are Happy if you are happy.
Steve P
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

When you first arrive this definitely has the wow factor, good size bedrooms air conditioned, 3rd ok as no aircon. Living accommodation and kitchen open plan is very nice and lovely balcony with excellent views with this penthouse. There were a few small maintenance issues but these did not impact our time there at all. The agent is very attentive and communicated well. Great family holiday with teenage kids and plenty of restaurants to frequent at reasonable prices. I would rent this place again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Aug 2017
All perfect with this fantastic family.
I will be glad to see you again.
The small problems will be solved with certainty.
Thanks for your visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing