I stayed here for 1 week from 13th April with my husband. We were looking for a relaxing holiday to recharge our batteries and that is exactly what we got.
The hotel is spotless and staff are very friendly with nothing being too much bother.
The hotel was not full but there were plenty of us beds and the area was very clean.
We travelled into Nerja a couple of times using the local bus which took only 10 mins.
We will definitely be returning next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa hotel is highly recommended for couples and families. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, this hotel is known for the Arab flair in its design, its location on the seafront at Torrox-Costa and its services and facilities which have been designed to offer the best entertainment. Guests can choose among the great diversity of the 406 rooms and suites that the hotel offers, with top-rated services and a pleasant ambiance in each and every room. Plus, the Malaga Playa hotel features a wide range of services and facilities, such as a fun pool with four slides, SPA Sensations, free premium Wi-Fi, sporting activities, all inclusive accommodation option, buffet restaurant, four bars, shows and music, a children's park... A bit of everything for guests to enjoy some magical moments in Torrox-Costa, Malaga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Iberostar, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Malaga Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Hotel Torrox
- Riu Ferrara Hotel
- Riu Ferrara Torrox
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Torrox, Costa Del Sol, Spain