Fabulous hotel with a fantastic pool and good sized rooms. Just returned from a 7 night h/b holiday with my wife, a 17 year old daughter and 12 year old son. Spent a holiday here when it was the Riu Ferrera and but for the name wouldn't really know much difference apart from the lifeguards being really on the ball with people trying to reserve beds when not there, after 45 mins they would collect any towels on empty beds leaving plenty of beds free at most times of the day which was excellent. The food was excellent with plenty of choice and helpful waiting staff.Nightly entertainment with plenty of daytime activities to keep you going which is good because Torrox itself is quite a quiet resort but has got the promenade with plenty of sellers on it every night. Not many British staying here mainly Spanish and French but no problems it all added to a good atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa beach hotel is an expert at creating the best conditions to make you happy during your days of rest. The warmth of the rooms, the fun atmosphere of the entertainment activities, the pools for families, the cosy feeling of its restaurants... and, as you would expect, the best temperature in all of Europe. Discover 7 more reasons why you should choose this hotel on the Costa del Sol for your holidays. Distinctive rooms for distinctive travellers. From the most romantic Suites to enjoy a couples getaway to apartments with a kitchen. And, of course, the best views of the sea or the hotel gardens make for the best backdrop when waking up in Malaga. And recently refurbished! A few steps from the beach. The IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa enjoys direct access to over a kilometre of beach at Playa Ferrara. So you can lie down on your sun lounger and bathe in the sun's rays while sensing the Mediterranean breeze on your skin. Flavours of the world.At this hotel for children on the Costa del Sol, you not only have the best local cuisine, but you can also travel the world every evening with the themed dinners. In addition, there's a surprise for those with a sweet tooth: the wonderful desserts buffet. It’s impossible to resist the temptation of something sweet! Totally refreshing. The huge pool at this hotel in Malaga Playa will entice the whole family in for a dip. The kids can pretend to be sharks while the grownups take advantage to swim a few lengths. There's also a pool with never-ending slides so that your kids can make a splash, and another indoor pool with views of the outdoors, and a special baby pool. Non-stop activities. In the evening, the little ones can't wait for Starky and Stella to arrive at the minidisco. During the day, your kids will never get bored at the Miniclub. They will play in the pool, dress up or do handcrafts. And for you? Dance performances, live music, and much more. Enviable temperatures. The best climate in Europe is here! The average of 18º C throughout the year and the mild summers make Torrox the best place to spend your holidays. In fact, you are likely to come across inhabitants that are proud to boast about the kind of climate they enjoy. The charm of Torrox. You can't leave without being captivated by the pristine white of its houses. A stroll around its stairways and precipitous streets will invite you to disconnect and spend the afternoon trying tapas in Constitution square, or to enjoy a few laughs with your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Iberostar, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Malaga Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Hotel Torrox
- Riu Ferrara Hotel
- Riu Ferrara Torrox
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Torrox, Costa Del Sol, Spain