Hi we stayed 7 days at this hotel: 5 adults and 4 children.
- location near the beach / near the "passeo maritimo"
- mini club
- friendly personal (not all but most are very friendly and helpful)
- buffet could be improved ( dont take the half pension / just breakfast and go eating outside )
- in HP the drinks are oerpriced / you can choose dinner / lunch but with overprice :-(
- rooms (why the hell did they but carpet in the rooms on a beach hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Malaga Playa hotel is highly recommended for couples and families. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, this hotel is known for the Arab flair in its design, its location on the seafront at Torrox-Costa and its services and facilities which have been designed to offer the best entertainment. Guests can choose among the great diversity of the 406 rooms and suites that the hotel offers, with top-rated services and a pleasant ambiance in each and every room. Plus, the Malaga Playa hotel features a wide range of services and facilities, such as a fun pool with four slides, SPA Sensations, free premium Wi-Fi, sporting activities, all inclusive accommodation option, buffet restaurant, four bars, shows and music, a children’s park... A bit of everything for guests to enjoy some magical moments in Torrox-Costa, Malaga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Malaga Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Hotel Torrox
- Riu Ferrara Hotel
- Riu Ferrara Torrox
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Torrox, Costa Del Sol, Spain