We had an excellent holiday. 16 of us stayed for a week. The pool was fantastic one of the best I've seen. There was plenty to do round the pool during the day for both adults and kids. The location of the hotel was quiet and there wasn't a lot of english tourists.
The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. We were all inclusive so the bar staff did sometimes rush orders and/or get orders wrong. And there was one rude and unhelpful receptionist.
But overall I have no complaints about the holiday and I would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa hotel is highly recommended for couples and families. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, this hotel is known for the Arab flair in its design, its location on the sea front at Torrox-Costa and its services and facilities which have been designed to offer the best entertainment. Guests can choose among the great diversity of the 406 rooms and suites that the hotel offers, with top-notch services and a pleasant ambiance in each and every room. Plus, the Malaga Playa hotel features a wide range of services and facilities, such as a fun pool with four slides, SPA Sensations, free premium Wi-Fi, sporting activities, all inclusive accommodation option, buffet restaurant, four bars, shows and music, children’s park... A bit of everything to enjoy some magical days in Torrox-Costa, Malaga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Iberostar, Lastminute, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Malaga Playa Hotel Torrox
- Riu Ferrara Hotel
- Riu Ferrara Torrox
- IBEROSTAR Malaga Playa Torrox, Costa Del Sol, Spain