“Very enjoyable meal”

Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Torrox
Cuisines: Diner, German, Steakhouse, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Classical and modern german cuisine. Steaks on a hot Stone/Carne a la Piedra/Steaks vom heißen Stein.
Dublin, Ireland
“Very enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our family of 4 all had meat on the hot stones. The kids hadn't done this before and really enjoyed it. The food was very good. 2 of us had the struedel for dessert and liked it. There was a slight mix-up with one starter and it was a bit dearer than a lot of the restaurants around but overall would certainly recommend it. The service was very helpful and friendly.

• Visited August 2014

“Great fun with hot rocks and steaks !”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Really good fun cooking ones own steaks on their hot stones- a gimmick that actually did work and produced great flavour for each diner. The non steak eaters were well catered for too, with good schnitzels and pasta dishes. The service was bright and cheery. Will go again.

Visited August 2014
Drobak, Norway
“Very very good steak”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

. Steaks on a rock, so good. Combine that with reasonable prices, good German beer and very friendly and nice staff , the result was that our group of 4 adults, and 5 kids/teenagers visited the place three times during our stay in Torrox.

Visited July 2014
“Phenomenal Value For Money”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and 2 children (3 and 4) visited on 19/7 having read positive reviews on trip advisor. The service we received was fantastic and they couldn't have been more accommodating of our kids. Although they don't have a children's menu they were happy to rustle up some chicken nuggets and chips or German sausage and chips.

I ordered the steak on the stone - something I'd never even heard of before last night. The server came a talked me through what I was to do (basically cook the steak piece by piece on the 320 degree stone) and I have to say it was a fantastic fuming experience.

We are here for another week and we will definitely be going back before we head home.

Thank you so much for the wonderful service!

Virginia Beach, VA
“Steak on a Rock”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We enjoyed steak on a rock with German potatoes and salad. Excellent. We have had steak on a rock several times once in Portugal and once in Germany, all good. This was right in line with the others. My husband likes his steak medium. I like my steak well done. I don't eat more than 2/3 ounces/100 grams but he likes at least 200 grams/4-6 ounces. So we ordered 300 grams of the steak on a rock. He ate 200 grams of medium and I ate 100 grams of well done. Perfect. The service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited May 2014