1,859 results
All reviewssalt waterwater parkfree busevening entertainmentpunta prima beachgreat holidaytoastiesshower cubiclekids clubsplash worldsaladentertainment teambar closeschildren's buffetplenty of choicebar staffthree star
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a week with my family consisting of five teenagers. Please bear in mind with this review that we were there for the very last week of the season and we were literally the last guests to leave the hotel, I know it shouldn't make a difference but in this case sadly, I think this fact does have a bearing on my findings of the hotel.

The main areas of the hotel were very clean and spacious, however I didn't find the cleanliness of the bedroom /bathroom up to scratch. On arriving I found dark hairs on the floor and walls of the bathroom and although it wasn't dirty, in my opinion it could all have done with a blooming good scrub. The maids were great and came in with fresh towels every day and made the beds. One thing I was impressed with is that our toilet seat broke and that very day, without us even saying - it was promptly repaired.

The food wasn't the best. With every all inclusive you have the risk of it being a bit samey samey, however this really did feel like we were just being given the basics without much effort. We made the best of it, but it could be a lot better. I heard that during the height of the season the food is a lot better - which is a shame as we paid as much as other people during the year and therefore should have received the same service.

The staff were very helpful. It was clearly obvious however that they were very ready for us all to go so they could start their holiday, which was a bug of a shame for us - however I guess after 9-10 months of working 10/11 hour days six days a week with paying guests and no breaks .. I think I would be the same! I think what spoilt things a little for me was how the hotel and water park starting packing up a couple of days into our holiday.. I get that it was end of season but in the words of my son 'it kind of killed the holiday vibe' as you felt like they were just waiting for you to leave but that is clearly a hotel policy that needs addressing.

The entertainment staff were absolutely fabulous and made our holiday to be fair! Jacob and Malagi - couldn't do enough for all of us and went out of their way on our last evening to make sure we were entertained, despite the fact that they too were shattered and looking forward to a break! Fab!!

Another benefit being out of season was the splash park which is attached to the hotel. It was empty and the kids spent virtually every day there. It was clean and very well maintained.

One more gripe is the all inclusive drinks on offer. It would be much better if they had a few more local drinks on offer. We like a baileys as a nightcap but as they had no cheap alternative we had to pay 3.50€ for a glass which was annoying.
I would go back, but for the right price - and really only for the children.

6  Thank kessiehowell
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My holiday in late October was incredible I really enjoyed it and specially the entertainers big praise to MAGALI I love her so much and she certainly made my holiday I would definitely come back next year on of the downfalls was the fact that the food was repetitive but there was always something to eat also the entertainment program for teenagers weren’t great however I enjoyed myself at the mini club for one day with magali she was really the highlight of my holiday

1  Thank lodhrv
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We as an family of four stayed from the 23-30 October 2017 had a wonderful time and exceptional shout out to Jacob,Magali and Ara who went above the call of duty to keep us all entertained during the week and gave us some huge smiles on our faces and plenty of laughter, but however the food is not very good and I have no idea where the cheese tasting was and also the live cooking ! The soup disappeared towards the end of the holiday and I guess you can say the food did too as the longer the holiday went on the food got far worse, on the last day early breakfast was either cold cereal or continental breakfast and no hot food !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Slider1971
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is situated around a 30 min drive in a taxi costing €20 from Mahon airport.
The hotel - the grounds are nicely maintained and so are the pool areas although the pool attached the bar, the sunbeds could do with being replaced.
The reception area and inside seating is nice and kept clean.

The splash pool - good slides, very good for young children however the water is very cold and wasps are also a problem there. Never a problem getting sunbeds however this might be because of the time of year we are here. Hotel guests also get priority over customers paying for the splash pool.

The food - breakfast isn't the best, however we usually found something for lunch and dinner most days. Good selection of drinks on offer including cocktails and snacks twice a day.

Staff - most of the staff are friendly except one who raised his voice twice Pedro who works in the restaurant and we weren't he only people to have problems with him. Jacob the entertainment guy was fantastic, he kept everyone well entertained and always got stuck in.

The rooms - it serves its purpose, has everything you need although they are a little basic and balcony is fairly small.

This wouldn't be somewhere I would go in main season, it is for people on a budget, it cost us £1700 for three people which i thought was exceptionally good value.

There is something here for all no matter the age.

9  Thank BaylissS
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We have just returned from a week here. The plus side - lots of food, a variety of food, great breakfast choice, friendly staff, kids club, kids disco, free bus to beach, great water park next door with entry included, remarkably quiet (but it was the last week of the season) towels changed regularly without asking
Minus sides - freezing pool, food sometimes not warm, strange food combinations, drawer space a bit sparse for two adults and a child, the shower was tiny so washing a small child was very difficult and the only way to do it was to shower with her and that was very cosy! The loo smelt strongly of urine all the time.

Room Tip: Lifts so third floor - we were 346 and it was great.
4  Thank Carole B