we have stayed and eaten here previously and loved it, but a few years ago now, we thought we would give it another try for my husband's birthday. A memorable front of house staff member was absent, possibly now retired?? but the new guy was a perfect replacement. Service was excellent, faultless. Great menu - too many things that would have really hit the spot so hard to decide. Food was exquisite - crab and prawn timbale fresh and zesty. I followed with the lamb fillet with pea puree and potatoes dauphinoise - my husband had a breathtaking and perfectly cooked fillet of beef with mustard mash and fresh vegetables. No room for dessert just a lovely bottle of wine and coffee with chocholates and a candle to blow out and make a wish! Would recommend it to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Biniarroca is a small stylish boutique hotel, just outside the village of Sant LLuis on the island of Menorca. An oasis of calm, wellbeing and rejuvenation. Extensive gardens, 2 swimming pools and lime stone terraces encourage a relaxing environment to chill out, meditate, paint, write or to simply indulge in delicious cuisine and fine wines in beautiful surroundings. This hotel promotes an adults only environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Biniarroca Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biniarroca Hotel Sant Lluis Es
- Biniarroca Hotel Spain/Minorca - Sant Lluis