For being such a tiny Island, Menorca has so many incredible resturants and cuisine. I have eaten around the world and can truly say that this may possibly be my favourite resturant to date! The food is delicious, I had the risotto which comes with prawns standing up around the risotto in beautiful design. I savoured every bite, the food is truly delivious. You can eat outside in their garden in the summer and it is almost like a scene from a midsummers night dream, little fairylights under the trees. To top everything off, my sister asked for a Mojito, which they did not have on the menu, - rather than say no, the waiter went and picked some fresh Mint from their herb garden and made a Moijto on demand! - service at its best :) xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alcaufar Vell is situated within one of the most beautiful and tranquil natural reserves in south-east Minorca, surrounded by lovely beaches with clear waters and fine sand, it also has a leafy, wooded ravine, an ancient watchtower looking out over the Mediterranean, a kilometer of virgin coastline, and almost 250 acres of land for long walks. It has an enjoyable, friendly and family atmosphere with the comfort and independence of guests given maximum priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcaufar Vell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcaufar Vell Hotel Sant Lluis Es
- Alcaufar Vell Spain/Minorca - Sant Lluis